Do you like casual clothes or being dressed up more?

are you like me and rather live in jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweatpants? or would you dress up everyday in dresses and skirts (or guys like suits and ties etc). do you find one style to be more/less attractive on the opposite sex?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• People say I try to impress guys just by dressing nice, but truthfully, I just feel good lol.

I rather dress somewhat 'dressy' yet manage to make it look casual...I don't wear heels or dresses very often (on special ocasions and maybe the weekend), but I do wear skirts, scarfs, belts, tights...

It's all a matter of dislikes and likes. I'm sure there's a lot of guys that would prefer women not to dress up as much.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Personally I like wearing a suit and tie but I wouldn't want to wear them everyday, I'm more of a gym shorts and t-shirt type of person even if it's like 30 degrees (F) out, I'm weird.

• Haha yea I know someone like that, he lives in pa and wears shorts pretty much every day all year

• Casual is very nice. I'd rather feel comfortable than look good. Ouuu you know what I just found that is totally sexy on a woman. Yoga pants are so soft. :)

What Girls Said 2

• i'm usually in jeans and a fancier top

• I often wear long or large top and tights/yoga pants type. It's my favorite.