Girls: When a girl looks at a guy?

So what does a girl think when she looks at a guy and he catches her but he looks away really quickly? Because I had this really pretty girl looking at me during class today, but when I'd glance over and catch her, I just looked away or put my head down really fast. What might she have be thinking and what might she be thinking now? I feel kind of bad.

And also, we have a lot of classes together and she's sat next to me before.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on HOW she looks at you. I'm sure you could tell, if in that split second that you glanced at her, did you see a disgusted look on her face? If you did, then don't feel bad at all. If she gave you a sort of blank stare, it means that she was thinking about you a little bit. If you just dive into a girls' eyes a little bit longer, you could tell how she felt. You have to get to know this girl a bit better. Make small talk with her. If she doesn't know you well or at all, introduce yourself, it sort of gives a girl a hint that you are interested in her. Who knows, maybe you two have a lot in common!

What Girls Said 3

• Yep I pretty much feel both those things (embarrassment and discouragement) if I'm looking at a guy I find hot and he looks away quickly. But I'd still look again lol. Maybe next time just smile and see what happens?

• if you looked away I would assume you're not interested...seriously ha ha it would of been better if you smiled or started talking to me :)

• she just wonders how big is your pennis...

What Guys Said 0