What are your opinions on females with tattoos?

I'm 18 and I've wanted tattoos since I knew what they were. I understand that it does depend on what the girl looks like naturally or your opinion on tattoos in general.

What do I look like? I'm small, yet curvaceous and I'm rather pale. I don't look 'hard', I've been told I'm just pretty or cute. I have medium long (dyed) blood red curly hair and green eyes. I'm very much into psychobilly/1920-50's/alternative/casual fashion.

The tattoos I've planned on getting are meaningful to me, all except one :D The one that is not, will not be inked on me anytime soon!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not too fussed about tattoos. If theyre small ones like a love heart, a Rose, or something then I don't really mind as long as she doesn't have too many of them, maybe one or two is okay. However if it's a large tattoo that is quite extensive then it's a turn off for me. That's just my personal oppinion, other guys will feel differenty.

What Guys Said 1

• if you get a tattoo make sure it's some crazy large one, not a tramp stamp

What Girls Said 2

• I have 4 tattoos and I'm gonna be getting more. I get them when I like, where I want and of anything I want. I pretty much do as I please when it comes to ink, it is after all going on my body.

• i think that tatoos can express an individual so much and if you want a tatoo you should definately get one for only the right reasons, at the end of the day its your body and what you do to it is of your own accord :)