What's your opinion on Nikki Minaj?

I don't care if I spelled Nikki wrong, if I did so ya.

But anywhoooo, I want to know what you think of her :-)

I think she can rap really good, but when I first heard "Your Love" I thought it was Justin Bieber singing O.o then I realized that it wasn't him xD

And "Massive Attack" was OK but the chorus is so retarded =.=

So what do you think? Love her? Hate her? Sings better than she raps, Raps better than she sings? Imma put a poll ^.^

• Love her
  • Hate her
  • Sings better than she raps
  • Raps better than she sings
  • Other
I'm not really into rap either, besides eminem. But her voice is so...catchy? It sounds kinda blondish but not really :-/ ps I'm glad I'm not the only one who thot that she sounded like JB :-) lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, it's really a coincidence that you asked that, cause I was just listening to her, haha. I'm not really into rap in general, I do kind of like her though, she's funny and original. I've only randomly heard a couple of her songs so I don't know if she's a better singer or rapper.

What Guys Said 3

• No clue who she is, and couldn't find her on itunes

• shes pretty bad...

• Umm don't know her sure she's nice...

What Girls Said 6

• She's pretty stupid.

• LMFAO! That your love song is the exact one I thought it was JB at first. They both suck, no offense to people who like, but I'm not into rap at all and she looks fake.

• Nikki is fake in looks. She got boob implants and butt implants. BUT! she has a natural beauty to her and she a great singer/rapper.

I actually like those songs but I do think the videos were done over the top. She does sound like JB in Your Love though lol

Raps better than she sings

Love the raps not her looks cause its not natural

• I'm not really a big fan of her but I'm just not into rap anyways.

• SHES GOOD WHEN SHE SPITS REAL SHIT , BUT WHEN SHE BE ON HERE RETARDED SHIT I HATE IT

• I love Nicki Minaj she is one of the baddest female rappers out right now, you can't say nothing bad about her! My favorite song by her right now is Right Through Me and some of the other stuff she did on old mixtapes before she got big. I f***in love her barbie image and I even look like her too so yay! She can sing, she can rap, bitch can do it all lol