If you see a stranger and think they are cute, how do you react?

Basic question: If you see a stranger and think they are cute, what would you do? How would you behave? Would you go up and talk to them? MOST IMPORTANTLY, how can someone tell if a stranger likes them-what are signs to look for? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• don't confuse liking someone with liking the way they look. those are 2 different things

i find a lot of guys attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm going to talk to them or ask them out or want them to approach me

• I guess I'm confused by this. If you like the way a guy looks, why don't you want him to approach you if you know nothing of his personality? It seems that at the point in time you are describing, you only have one thing to judge him by (his looks), and he passes that test. Why not at least see what his personality is like?

• A pretty face is a dime a dozen. I see hot guys everywhere but I don't want to date them. I'm not sure how to explain this best.

What Girls Said 4

• hmm I would say give eye contact but not too long because then its creepy like if she looks at you and you look at her id say 3 secs and SMILE like this :) not like this :D because if I saw someone smile at me all cheesy id think he was laughing at me or something LOL. I wouldn't go up and talk because that's what a guy is suppose to do. if a stranger likes you they would give a obvious look that they are checking you out.

• Lol, that's funny that you say that because I was just going to say how it depends on the person. I am the opposite of you in two things above. One, I give sort of longer eye contact to a guy I like (because eye contact is really no big deal to me) so it's all about expression. Two, I smile like :D biiig lol. if I like him because I want to come off as inviting/sweet.

• Ya know what's strange, a girl can essentially never seem creepy towards a guy, most guys anyway, a girl can just stare and stare and the guy will just feel like 'dang she's interested' or that she's mysterious. But the whole 'creepy' thing only exists in how girls perceive guys. Probably just the physical danger possibility, but still.

• If I think they're cute, I will probably just stare for a second.

If I like them then that will be because I found them attractive on a personal level (inside/outside) and that may change the game a little.

However, different signs can go different ways and so the best thing to do is sometimes just make conversation (honest, easy conversation--nothing demanding and crazy lol)

But plain and simple if I think he's cute. I will probably stare and then my eyes might widen especially if he comes to talk to me: it's about being inviting for me but I don't know if it comes off that way. lol some girls may be the opposite. they may stare or go up to him. I thinkt hat is dangerous and a bit silly. it's okay to be forward but you should know the person you are dealing with, don't lose your dignity or LIFE over a "hot" guy!

• My friend ran up to the guy and said he reminded her of some celebrity. She gave him a HUGE smile and he was very kind back. But nothing progressed from then and now we're really good friends with him. Then you can ask them if they know that person and slowly a conversation would start. But I can't see that happening at a shopping centre unfortunately.

• if you see a girl and think she is cute, just ask for her number, but do it cassually. and most improtantly, DO NOT GET A FRIEND TO DO IT FOR YOU! me , being a girl, likes it better when the guy has balls to ask me for his number himself.

• Eye contact and a smile

• How do you distinguish whether a smile and look is just being friendly or true interest?

What Guys Said 3

• The first thing I do is decide on the time frame I have to talk to her, if it's someone at work or school and there is a good chance I'll see her again then I might play it cool and approach later on, if she is a girl on the bus I'd find the best opportunity and approach her asap.

Worrying if a stranger likes you or not is silly since they don't know you until you start talking, chances are, when I start talking to the girl who was cute I might find out I don't really like her

• if I saw a cute girl on the elevator I'd probably just smile at her.

• I'll dare to talk to her if she is like alone and stuff (ie at a bar) esp. if I have seen her before but never actually got to know her.