Which piercing looks hot?

Which piercing looks hot? Guys on a girl which piercing, looks hotter.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think belly button piercings are hot because you don't know they are there until you actually get physical with the girl & then you are like, "Wow!" I just think it's sexier than any of the other piercings that you can see. I think it would totally turn me on during sex if my girl suddenly got one and we were making out and I found it - especially if I know she did it just to turn me on! I don't think I'd be as turned on with the nipple piercings though. I'm also not really turned on by having a girl's "private" area pierced. I just think that would be kind of weird. Those are just my thoughts anyway! :)

What Guys Said 12

• Pierced girls look very hot generally! I appreciate there are a miriad of sheep that say "it looks so trashy", but piercings are a fantastic stamement of individuality. They are also fantastic to play with!

• lip and tongue are just nasty, nose makes the girl look like a cow, and stomach looks the best.

• Hi,

ignoring the type you'd only see in private, the hottest I can think of is the nipple ring or barbell under a thin top.

Just seeing the outline turns me on.

Graham.

• snake bites (double lip pericing) is probly the hottest.i have them but I don't know any girls that have them =[ I wish I did

• Omg, I wanna get snake bites really bad, but I go to private school so it's against the rules which is crap :/

• Never fear, there are girls with snake bites, one of my best friends have them.

• nose and stomach

• Not a big fan of piercings but if I had to choose, I would say stomach

• Tounge, ear's and belly button. Anything more, is disgusting.

• What if the girl had her, nose, tongue and ears??? is that disgusting?

• Ears, hands down the hottest(not on list), belly button ring or that little golden ball(stud?) looks very sexy too.

You didn't mention tattoo's but I have to mention this, I absolutly hate tattoo's on women especially the tramp stamp on the lower back. I freaking hate that trampstamp.

• of those four, belly button.

lip - I just think of how it could get ripped

tongue - I just think of it getting stuck between gap of front teeth

nose - could be ok but no good with a cold :P

• I think ears are really the only places that should be pierced, but SMALL nose piercings can be hot.

Not the bullrings

But on the outside of the nose, little studs.

• Belly rings drive me nuts. Very hot.

• tough to choose between tongue and belly.but as is the case with a lot of things it depends on the girl and how she pulls it off. So whatever works :)

What Girls Said 3

• i love lip on grls and I like eyebrows on guys

• I hate everything piercing that is not on the ear.

• I said stomach because it totally looks so hot on girls. I haven't tried getting one because I am not allowed to.