How can I look good and natural?

I am puerto rican and people say I have an exotic look. I wanna look pretty and natural though but my "exotic looks" don't really seem to match with just t-shirt and jeans. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If this conflict is purely due to your own self-observation then I do not see a need to change how you are dressing yourself. As long as you are not over-abusing make-up and wearing things that would only be socially acceptable in strip clubs, then everything else would be 'natural'.

Failing that and for some reason you are convinced that you still do not look 'natural' in what you wear, you can always try look for clothing articles that suggest some trace of your ethnicity. Brands perhaps? Flags if your patriotic enough? A bit too much of a hassle if you ask me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• There are many variations to jeans and t-shirts, just try out what fits best for you. I don't look good in jeans, so I just wear trousers that are not made out of jeans fabric. Also I don't wear tees that have a very high neckline.

I think it's a matter of personal preference what looks good and natural...I don't think you have to wear jeans to achieve that. Some girls always wear high heels and some always wear converse and pull it off. All depends on your style.

• Ehance your exotic look, girl!

• you can wear a t-shirt and jeans if they both fit nicely and you pair it with pretty accessories. since you have a tropical background and you wanna play that up, wear bright colors, florals, ruffles, gladiator sandals with beads and sequins and stuff like that...have fun with it

• i don't understand why you're trying to dress. gorgeous women can pull off the jeans and tshirt look quite easily