Anybody else know what's up with this?

This is kind of a weird question, but oh well haha. It seems like a lot of the time when I'm walking around lately I'll pass a girl and when it's happening she'll look down like maybe towards my feet or something? I don't know I'm not sure...Any other guys have this happen to em? Any girls do this, and if you do what exactly are you doing?

o oops guess I didn't make this too clear...when I said a girl I didn't mean a specific girl I meant girls in general...not all of em, but enough of em do,so I notice...don't know if that changes anything but just thought I'd clear things up

Most Helpful Girl

• what kind of shoe you are wearing? maybe you are wearing some really attractive looking shoe? because what I know, if girls don't want to have eye contact with u, they will either look down on their own feet or the pavement in front of them, or just turn and look on the other side

• Well they're jordans but they're pretty messed up now haha...it started before they got messed up though

• Yea they still do about the same or maybe more

• LmaoXD I don't know what to say lol, but it is possible that your shoes is damn messed up and make girls wonder like omg do this guy ever clean it or something? or, awww what a pity for that nice shoes to be in such condition :D

What Girls Said 3

• maybe she's checking out your shoes? or she has a hard time maintaining eye contact which I have a problem too especially when it comes to attractive people

• Girls like me who have low self esteem do it. I don't know why, I just do. lol

• she is shy...trust me I am and I do it all the time

What Guys Said 1

• yes, all girls do this to all guys but out of every 10 there will be one that gives you a nice big smile back and that's the one you want to go talk too