What famous person do you look like?

what famous person do people say you look like or do you think you look like?

iv been told a hundred times I look like amy lee and earlier some chick told me I look like Megan fox.. I think its the dark hair and blue eyes lol because I see no resemblance

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Megan fox? Hmm I guess you vaguely resemble her, much more similar to amy Lee though. I've been told I look a bit like Peter Crouch, and some people have made vague references towards some tall, tall blond, tanned (effectively Aryan) german actor, but his name escapes me.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger before I started putting on weight I was told I was the spitting image of Elijah Wood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told on multiple occasions that I look like Keanu Reaves ( link I usually LOL when I hear this...

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Buble.

too bad I can't sing to save my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really have no idea who I look like...if I had glasses and a shaved head I might look like ryan phillipe? I don't know you tell me

0|0
    0|0
  • I look exactly like David Archutela lol, my friends said it to me then I saw him and I was like damn we do look alike...

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately my dad says I look like the nightstalker, but I don't think so. When My hair was long and I didn't have my hat on our hair was similar, but I don't think we look alike.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard Dev Patel (Star of Slumdog Millionaire) or Tay Zonday (Sang Chocolate Rain) I have a deep voice too so they I should sing it and put it on YouTube to see if people could see the difference.

If I had to pick one I would say I look more like Tay Zonday when I was younger though and have a buzz cut

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people have told me I look like Seth Rogen or John C'Reilly, but that's back when I had a Jew-fro. I've also been told I look like James Dean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had Christopher Walken's voice, lol, but if I had to say that I looked like someone, I'd say John Belushi

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotton Jim Morrison, a bit. I kinddaaaa see it. I don't get compared to cebz very much, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ben Stiller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told a young Russel Crowe, Zen Gesner and sadly today Robert pattinson... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i look like the skinny version of arnold swarzneggar with more hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brad Pitt, but only a bit prettier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• When I was younger I got miley cyrus ALL the time then when my hair was dark katy perry and now I get audrina patridge lol so yeah I think its because on all of them theyre eyes really stand out and so do mine

0|0
    0|0
  • My room mate & friends say I look exactly like Lily Collins from The Blind Side

0|0
    0|0
  • brenda song from suite life of zach and cody LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • hm no one...you could tell me haha...you definitely do remind me of Amy Lee, I actually think you're more attractive then her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Masha Scream from Arkona.

...sort of. Well, more when I was younger but that's the only thing I can think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I look like Kristen Stewart. Joy... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • alot of people say I look like a young megan fox (im 16) but a girl told me I loooked like miley cyrus once and someone said j-wow

0|0
    0|0
  • alot of people say I look like a young megan fox (im 16) but a girl told me I loooked like miley cyrus once and someone said j-wow

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten Kim kardashian because of my hair. & the girl from step up.

0|0
    0|0