Do men mind if a woman dresses conservatively?

I know people say dressing conservative is a sign of insecurity, but I actually dress this way because of religious reasons. I'm actually very comfortable with myself, I just don't think any man has the right to see my body besides my future husband. I do dress nicely, but I just don't show off my body. So my question is, do men mind if women dress conservatively? Thanks.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just the opposite..most women who dress conservatively are VERY secure and don't need to flaunt their bodies to get attention! Usually the insecure women are the ones dressing 'daring'...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well I certainly don't mind. I actually prefer a woman who dresses conservatively over a woman who shows off their midriff. I have no respect for women that dress like a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not necessarily a sign of insecurity. For the most part, it portrays a girl as wholesome or traditional. Girls who show skin also subject themselves to be judged by people, too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• obviously not a guys opinion, but I always see girls who dress in barely-there clothes as the insecure ones. It seems like they think they need to show off their body to be adequate. Women who are more on the conservative side seem secure, they don't need their boobs hanging out for guys to want them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most men would mind unless they like people to stress like sluts.

0|0
    0|0