Looking for a girlfriend?

alright so its been like two years since I've had a girlfriend. done plenty of flirting and some dating, but am really wanting a relationship right now. Gimme some advice y'all

Most Helpful Guy

• May I suggest you not go "looking for a relationship". Down that path you lead a high likelihood of failure and desperation.

People are most attracted to those who have confidence in themselves, know what they want, and have defined their own niche in life. Go do something, take up hang-gliding, rock climbing, or something. If you could see yourself enjoying it, dance classes can be a great place to meet people.

I tried both. Neither path quite worked out as I hoped, but at least with the joining clubs and activities, I had some great stories and enjoyed myself immensely. When I finally did meet that someone, I at least had something interesting to talk about.

Best of luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Online dating. I've know three people who got married because of it. I at least found my ex that way. Broke it off cause of the long-distance : (

• I don't really have any advice but I know how you feel, I'm just so picky it ends up being like a year between my relationships and it's a lonely lonely road :/

What Guys Said 1

• do the opposite of what girls tell you, they don't know what they want and always go for what they didn't say they wanted.