Should I circumcise my penis , I can not deal with the smell of my uncut penis

It often smells and I clean it everyday .I am not that religious , and I just want to stay clean , I am very much leaning towards circumsizing my penis

What would all you girls out there prefer ? A cut penis or a uncut penis . What would you be more comfortable with

Most Helpful Guy

• That smell is not an unclean smell, it is totally natural. It comes from a secretion that buildds up between the head and the foreskin. As long as you don't let it build up to the point that you can see it (looks a little like ricotta cheese), there is no problem with it, though washing too often will dry out and iriitate the sensetive skin in there.

A very VERY important thing to consider before looking into circumcision it the nerves of the penis. There are highly sensative nerve clusters in the foreskin, and losing them will reduce your ability to feel sexual pleasure, the the nerve trauma can lead to erectile dysfunction. Add to that the change of complications (could lead to disfiguring scarring or nerve damage) and I'd say avoid circumcision.

Guys who had theirs done as infants really cannot give advice on this matter, unless you have one yourself, you can't really understand the foreskin's importance.

• You're an idiot, if you uncircumcised, then you have no opinion on how a circumcised penis feels, same vice versa. Stop giving BS answer, most circumcised guys can get it up just like normal, have intense if not the same orgasms. And you saying guys who had it during infancy can't give advice, you can't either because you haven't been circumcised.

so plz, sit the f*** down and shut the f*** up.

What Girls Said 2

• YEah it's definitely your call but if it's getting smelly, that seems like a sure sign to me. Talk to your doctor.

• uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just pull the skin back and wash regularly. Try using soap :-/ I've never heard of an uncut smelly guy before :-/

What Guys Said 4

• Without weighing in on the whole intact vs. cut issue, I do want to point out the penis odors are extremely common among men; one thing that is a big help to many is to regularly use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that include vitamin A in its ingredients. Vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that fight unwanted odor, and applying it topically to the penis in a health cream helps target it directly to the penis. Good luck!

• Well if you're not already and are able to do it try pulling back the foreskin and washing it everyday. If you still have problems then you should talk to your doctor and consider all of the risks of surgery.

• Smell? Well I wash mine and no bio hazzard.

• I had mine done when I was too young to remember by my parents, but yes, I think that if it's bothering you and smells and you are worried about it being healthy and clean, then it might be a good idea. However, it is totally your choice. I think that if someone makes a decision like that, that he should think about how he will feel about it in the future. Personally, if I were in your shoes, I definitely would, but that's just me.

• Just before sex, apply vegetable oil (like Wesson oil or corn oil) to the penis head and inner foreskin area, and massage it in thoroughly. Let the vegetable oil stay on for 1-2 minutes and it will absorb any odor. Then, with 2 or 3 tissues, blot off the oil and wipe the penis completely clean, and your hands clean as well. The penis will then be odor free. (Sometimes, though rarely, you made need a second application.)

This vegetable oil method is far superior to soap and water for eliminating genital odor because it cleans as well as soap, but leaves no soap odor or taste.