GUYS!? What do guys think of tongue piercings?

I'm thinking of getting one.. or another one that's kinda well slutty :$ not my intention to be slutty... I just really love surface piercings.. some guys say its a turn off..others say they'd like it.. I don't want anyone to think I'm LOOSE..because I'm not..some people mentioned that girls play with their tongue piercings.. I know that I'd do that..because I had my web pierced for a year.. should I get it or not? :S :$

Most Helpful Guy

• I really hate the look of them, although I have heard they make for great blowjobs. I still probably wouldn't date a girl with one though.

• I agree with the look of them.. like I mean some are REALLY tacky.. but some are actually cute.. as for blowjobs..well that's not on my mind at the moment :$

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest, I think they look very bad, But, what i think dosent mean shit, If you want one then get one.

• Well I think its a huge turn on depending on how the girl looks like with it. Tongue piercings don't make you look slutty. Its actually the clothes that make women look slutty.

• Im not a slut.. specially not comapred to the girls at my school..i don't have to dress like a slut to show off. I know what I have.. so no need to flaunt it..

• Anything metal in a girls face is generally unattractive.

• Yeah, get the piercing... if you don't like it, let it heal up. Can I ask what the other piercing is?

• I think it depends on how you look and act. But i personally like tongue piercings for girls. Adds something nice to how i look at a girl

What Girls Said 2

• If it's done properly, and you keep your tongue in your mouth it's not even noticeable. I got one 4 years ago just cause I wanted to.. and it took a couple of years for people that I see everyday to notice if I didn't tell them. Some people make generalizations about girls with tongue piercings, but there are always exceptions to those rules. As for the actual oral sex part, my boyfriend said he doesn't really notice a difference to when I do and don't have it in ha ha -shrug-

• Okay well I had my web pierced and I mean that's even less noticable.. no one would even notice if I didn't play with it.. as for boyfriends.. well I don't have one right now.. and the guy I do like said he would care..to him there isn't much difference..

• Im a gurl i have i e cute asf i love it the guys love it plus i have juicy lips most guys say oh what can u do with ur mouth As in if i suck dick but i dont i just love the look n if i sucked dick how is it the business they got getting no action