GUYS: Tattoos on girls: Sexy or trashy?

We all know that guys who like tattoos generally appreciate them on girls as well. However, there are some guys who say, "Tattoos are OK, but they're not for me". What do these individuals think of girls who already have tattoos? Are they perceived as sexy or trashy?

Obviously it depends on the tattoo as well. If its classy and well executed, it can look like a work of art. A lot of tattoos tell a personal story, or reflect a certain time in one's life. Some tattoos are tiny and well hidden, while others are on a greater scale and more beautifully detailed.

So for the guys who have virgin skin, what do you think of us tatted girls?

• Sexy
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Trashy
    14% (3)38% (5)23% (8)Vote
  • As long as she's not entirely covered from head to toe, it's sexy.
    14% (3)8% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • It's sexy only when it's one or two tiny ones.
    14% (3)46% (6)26% (9)Vote
  • Show me the results of this poll.
    53% (12)8% (1)37% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• They can look hot sometimes, but you get the impression that the girl gets around.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• they can look hot on the right girl. But I dunno, it kinda has to suit that particular girl's attitude or it just seems kinda lame. Also, the tramp stamp is not sexy. don't get one on your lower back

1|0
    0|0
  • you mean tramp stamps?

0|0
    2|0
  • One or two tattoos is OK but if she has whole body parts and maybe even more covered with ink I'm going to have a hard time getting into that. I like the natural look and no I don't have any tattoos myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • They luk hot and sexy depending on where and what they tatted..

0|0
    0|0
  • They luk hot and sexy depending on where they tatted..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're necessarily trashy, I just don't personally like them on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that ink permanently denigrates a woman's natural beauty. A temporary decal allows her to express her current feelings, without such risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • unless it has meaning to you, deep meaning, then I find it trashy.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think they can look good when done right. My boyfriend seems to like them, though I don't have any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them unattractive,not trashy or sexy.Tattoos won't make an unattractive girl sexy or an attractive girl not attractive,but less attractive yes.

0|1
    0|0