I have a decent body, but I have some belly fat...do guys find belly fat disgusting?

I have a decent body...a little on the chunky side but not bad at all. But I do have some belly fat. Do most guys find this disgusting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, end this type of thinkin...doesnt matter what you look like. You are you and if people cannot accept you for this, then don't waste your time on them... Be confident in yourself. If you don't like the way you look, change it for you; not because "he" said something rude. Others will see what is inside and accept any way you are! OK?!? Good!

What Guys Said 4

• some guys (including me) find that sexy. Smooth out the contours of the abdomen, give the tummy a little bulge, add in a little muffin top over tight jeans ... yum!

• I don't think it matters I have crushes on girl who are probably considered on the stocky side

• i have had girls tell me they hate their stomachs for that same reason. I really like it. so no... belly fat is not gross.

• bely fat is not disgusting... it is awesome

What Girls Said 1

• The majority of guys don't mind. I used to be skinny in high school & now 2 years later I'm on the chunky side. All of the guys that used to hit on my in high school are still trying to have sex with me... & most of the are jocks who work out a lot.