Why do I see so many cute girls with guys that seem to be total losers?

In asking this question I don't mean: Why do girls like jerks. I see this type of scenario often. Cute or even hot girls that are either dating, or hooking up with guys that are just total losers.

Here is what I mean by guys who are losers:

1. A guy who is over the age of 30, yet still lives with his parents, and is not taking care of a sick/elderly member of his family.

2. A guy who is over the age of 20, is not going to school, and yet has no job.

3. A guy who is over the age of 25 and has a job but his job is: flipping burgers at a burger joint, a newspaper route, or any other dead end job working for minimum wage.

4. A guy who #3 applies to and also has no career goals, no drive, no desire to be anything more, and no plans for his life in general, and is not rich due to winning the lottery, a law suit, ect.

5. A guy who has a criminal background and rap sheet far beyond traffic violations, and jay walking.

6. A guy who is no longer in the "collage years" and drinks or uses any drugs heavily,sells drugs, or wants to be a rock star, but is not in a band.

7. A guy who is in an active member in a gang.

8. A guy who has tattoos on either his face, or head.

The list could go on and on, but my point is what do women see in these guys, and are they not aware they could do much better? I can understand some things, for example if a girl was say 16-22 and dated a gang banger because of the fact that he is "bad" or maybe a little dangerous may seem exciting. Is it that these guys are lying about the real dirt on themselves? When the real truth comes out why do these women stay with these types? Is it just because the guy is fine for now, and the girl will move on when she is ready to get serious? If that is the case do women not see that getting involved with these types listed above usually put them in bad spots or at least the risk of bad things happening (by bad things I mean unwanted pregnancy or a S.T.D. Resulting form involving themselves with a dirt bag, or arrest from hanging out with their dope addict boyfriend ect.) Is it that women really believe they can "change" these wasteoids somehow? I'm 31 and remember a day not long ago if you had ram horns tattooed on your bald head not only would you be guaranteed to never get laid by any female who wasn't a prostitute, but you would be lucky to have a job! Do women not understand that once your dope head, looser boyfriend managed to convince you to "just let him put the tip in", and you now have 1 or more kids out of wedlock, an S.T.D., or got arrested for holding his pot while he was questioned by the police that any sane guy won't really want a serious relationship with you, and you are dooming yourself to having to date irresponsible losers? I see a lot of intelligent, attractive, well put together women, who seem to have social graces and great personalities with guys that are like the general type described here. Can someone please enlighten me about this phenomenon?

Most Helpful Girl

• well you know, sometimes love is blind :D but if serious then there are many good looking girls I think, but not that many cool and not losers guys, but girls always want a guy, even if he is a loser. they don't wanna be single or something like that and that's why she accepts even a loser.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls are idiots, that's why.

I think there are a few different reasons why they do it.

1. They're tired of people telling them what to do, so they wanna "prove themselves".

2. They're in what they think is a "rebellious phase", but it's really how they are going to live the rest of their life.

3. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but they think they've gotten themselves in too deep to get out.

4. They want something "new and exciting".

5. They have a warped sense of love and reality.

6. It's a cry out for attention to other guys who are actually worth their time, but they don't realize that not every guy is going to fall for that.

7. They just really are that clueless.

That's just me though. I could be wrong, but I've seen this before as well, and all the girls I have know were doing it because of one of the above reasons.

Also, I have seen guys doing similar things. They sell themselves short and date trash, and by the time they've realized what they were doing, no girl wanted them. I know I'm a little late answering this, but there you have it.

• I hate when girls explain female actions with "Girls are idiots.." because that's the same thing as "I don't know the answer & can't help you". Although, to your credit, you did list 7 things.

• I really do think girls can be such idiots, and I hate when girls blame everything on guys, and I hate when guys try to justify their actions with the whole, "I'm a guy, it's what I do" kind of excuse. I don't mean to just say that to say it.

• This is kinda embarrassing to say but all this sounds so familiar. Just when you mentioned "let him just put the tip in" and holding the pot really opened my eyes. Are you sure you're not one of these losers.

Why? I've gone out with these type of guys I don't know really I'm young and do consider myself smart too pretty you can say that. But I just have this thing that a real "badass" can protect me from harms way like seriously I've gone out with really crazy guys, and sadly yes it's a real turn on. I have been told so much bullshit. But they also have a sweet side to them hahaha after we do the nasty and were alone, just hanging out.

I mean I can be the only one in their life to really care about them, and make them feel so special. I been told by two of these type of guys that they love me and I know they truly mean it. Like I know some stuff can be bullshit, but I don't get caught up in their game either. Once I found out I was being played.I never looked back, I swear. And this guy cried for me, well I heard but whatever. The point is I didn't give him another chance.

• Yes, I'm sure I'm not one of these type of losers. I do consider myself to have good discernment, and some of the things I put in my quiestion (no lie) are things I've been told, seen, heard, or overheard. I have seen plenty of times attractive to very attractive girls with guys with tattoos on their face (the ram horns comment I saw and coulden't believe). I know if one of my sisters brought home a guy with tats on his face, my dad (or I) would launch that dude through the nearest window.

• I get you.....but I don't see myself with guys with tats on thier face either, seriously just cause you got a tat on your face or head, it means they're tough cmon that's just stupidity. my brothers would do the same as you. I don't blame you guys.

What Guys Said 0