Guys - do you prefer curly hair or straight hair on a chick? What is more attractive?

I have naturally curly hair but am on the verge of getting it relaxed (I'm Hispanic with extremely curly CURLY hair). Which do you prefer on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter really, its how you display it.

What I mean is that if you are comfortable and one hundred percent confident with what ever look you are going for than its extremely attractive. Its easy to tell when a girl is trying to hard to a certain look and its a major turn off.

Just be comfortable with your personal style. Go with what you think will look the best on you so will we.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a preference but curly stands out more since like 99% of girls straighten.

• straight

I was never really a fan of the super curly hair

• strat

What Girls Said 3

• Straight it but leave some volume on it.

• probably straight, but I have curly hair. and I don't care.

• girl they like it straight. one guy say a picture of me with my straight hair and he was like OMG I think I'm in love with you lets go on a date he was attractive to so I did. I had my natural hair black people curly and he hasn't talked to me since. And the first thing he said on the date was your hair doesn't look to bad. I'm getting this mess relaxed this weekend and I'm gonna call him and say HEY MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT COME BACK TO ME MY LOVE! lol but seriously they don't seem to like the extra curly.

• I can't believe you're changing for a boy that didn't even like you for you! that is so rediculous.. he won't go out with you because of your hair? that's bull sh*t

• Lol I was kidding but he hasn't been talking to me as much and I know it looks bad a little kid came up to and said your hairs ALL jacked up. I don't like my hair not changing for a guy....lol that's why I added the HEY MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT part lol. But I know he doesn't like my hair. lol sorry I guess it wasn't funny but I know they don't like super curly mostly it depends on the guy :P