What Makes A Girl Attractive To You?

Here is the old debate of looks vs personality. You guys tell me. Which one really is most important to you!

• Personality
  • Looks
  • Combination of both
  • Something else

Most Helpful Guy

• definintely personality. Sure girls who are attractive are nice to oogle at from a distance, but that's it.

More important is the way they act, the way they treat you and all the personality stuff.

once you are in a real relationship, looks don't matter so much other than the extremes of obese/anerexic, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• Looks to attract, personality to keep. So overall personality wins.

• its all the things together, everything.

• at first I always look at a girls face and body then if it starts going good then her personality comes in

What Girls Said 3

• who ever says they don't care about looks is just a lier.it just a question oh HOW important they are to you.The first thing you notice in someone is how they look .but persanality rates more than looks.you would rather marry a ugly person whos your soul mate or a beautiful cyco.think about it that way/

• I think both are important. I believe looks draw a person to another, but what it really comes down to is the personality. There are pretty girls and cute boys everywhere, but what it really comes down to is making a connection with a person, which comes from the personality. Yet, if you don't have good looks, a person might not give you a chance to let your personality make up for it.

• To me personality is more important but to most people it the looks are more important. If I had to pick one I wouldn't because there both important. Its just some things are important to others and some are not or different. So I guess I would pick both because there both really important to me.