What ethnicity are you most attracted to?

the question is up ^ there...

Updates:
if so why?

0|1
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• mixed ethnic backgrounds. There nothing wrong with a full background either, I'm just most attracted to mixed ethnic backgrounds.

1|0
    0|0
    • And what would those ethnic backgrounds be?

• Show All
    • Anything really.. my favorite would be an half white half black, half black half Asian, part white part black part Spanish.. anything really. Full backgrounds are so plain you know :P, and like jenjen13 said mixed people are pretty amazing! :)

• definitely. I'm half mexican half middle eastern. I like to think its a good mix haha.

• Italian, puerto rican, or white

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm equally attracted to any/all

0|0
    0|0
  • asian and white

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you consider dating other girls that are not asian or white?

• Def, anyone has a chance. I just find meself more attracted to asian and white in majority

• Besides white, Latin/Spanish/Mexican (Whatever you call it in general).

0|0
    0|0
  • White

0|1
    0|0
    • Because I like white chicks. A lot of black girls are ghetto and I hate that. All Asian girls look the same. So white for me.

• How about mexicans? what do you think about them?

• Nah. Just white girls are good for me.

What Girls Said 7

• Asian

White

Black

Mixed Race

All types although Black people do intimidate me sometimes but some of the guys are still pretty hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Native american, White, Black.

native american because, there tan dark hair, I only like white guys if they have dark hair brown, not black just brown. And black because there just sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My own, chaldean, and white. But I'm not that picky. Just no black guys, one bad experiance just killed it for me. :-/

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm black and love hispanics. Mm mm Good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinos or European.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexicans are so attractive! Their dark brown eyes, black silky hair, & perfect skin color, I could just melt. I also think Taylor Lautner is GORGEOUS, and he's Indian. For white guys, I think Michael Douglas, George Clooney, and of course Rob Pattinson look wondeful. Black guys, Barack Obama, believe it or not. Some Asian men are good looking, but I'm not usually attacted to them like other ethnicities.

Please marry me Taylor Lautner, j/k

0|0
    0|0
  • physically attracted to whites and Puertoricans..mexicans and ecuad/cuban/ w.e all look the same to me haha

but I would only date asains and whites

im Asian

0|0
    0|0