How do I get revenge?

What should I do if a guy has played with me and doesn't think I'm good enough for him? How do I prove him wrong and/or make him regret ever messing with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazing the double standard here. Usually, the shoe is on the other foot, and I'm sure none of the women would suggest a guy do anything to 'get even' for women treating guys this way, as they routinely do!

Several of the women say get close to one of his friends...toying with that guy, for revenge..I can imagine what you'd say if a GUY were to do that to get even!

Until you stop manipulating guys with these double standards, women, you'll never get any real respect. Don't come crying about it to us guys, and don't be surprised if we laugh at you when you complain about not having respect...

What Guys Said 2

• Just think about all the guys that have chased you around and you thought you were too good for them or you just didn't want them and you had your reasons...The thing is that women do this all the time and expect men to accept it. Now the shoe is on the other foot and your ego is hurt. Just remember this experience when a great man wants to be with you and all you do is push him away. I'm sure there are times that you have done that. The best "revenge" is to just move on, enjoy life, have fun, and find someone worth your time and worth your love. Just don't do the same thing that was just done to you because it will just be wash, rinse, repeat...

• If you ever see your ex again, pretend you drop something, bend over and let your new thong stick out really quick..that will get a reaction from him. guaranteed

What Girls Said 6

• Revenge is not a good thing bcause it just ends up going in circles,.

If you really do have a problem with this guy go after his close friend, that hurts/p*sses guys the most when you make them jealous through their best mate

I think you should just stay away from him and move on though

• The best revenge is being happy. I know it's dumb because you want a quick and painful way to get back at your guy. However, if a guy sees you happy and that you DON'T care about what he did...it will bother him.

• Normally, I wouldn't encourage 'revenge' because I believe in karma. However, I'm going to answer your question and you make your own decision. I'd go after one of his close buddies, hang out with him, get close to him and make the loser jealous.

• show up looking super sexy whenever he is around and flirt with his best friend but not like make it obvious that way his best friend would tell him how your such a nice blah blah blah girl

• You better yourself. You forgot the jerk who wronged you. you find happiness.

Quick revenge does nothing but harm you. You become so fixated on making this other person feel low and unworthy ( which in itself is unhealthy) Just think that time could be better spent on making yourself happy, and that, is the best 'revenge.' I don't even like to call it that but trust me you will be much better off and feel much better if you don't stoop to his level.

• Don't get revenge. It will not change what he did to you. Instead, be the bigger person & just let it go. The worst thing you can do to a man is take away his power to hurt you. Forget him & maybe he'll learn to be more mature by your example.