Are the eyes the window to the soul?

like some people say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so! for me, when I look into people's eyes I can read a lot that is not said (I know it sounds judgemental) but I feel like I can see and feel the person's intentions if I look at or into their eyes but not intensely...don't want to creep people out lol

What Girls Said 6

• False.

When I look into someone's eyes, all I see is the cornea, sclera, iris, and pupil.

• They can reveal a lot on what a person is thinking. To me it seems like when you look people in the eyes you develop a more personal connection with them than if you look at any other body part.

• Ya I think so :-)

• i've heard that the third eye is the window to the soul...or maybe to a different dimension?

• I think so.

• i think so. when I look my boyfriend in the eyes, I can tell he loves me because they way he looks at me is different from the way he looks at everything else

What Guys Said 3

• Well, assuming I'd believe in souls, which I don't, I'd hope not, sometimes I wear a rather 'empty' stare if that makes any sense, I doubt that would mean anything positive :p

• Souls don't exist, so no.

• Boobs are, since they are over the soul.