What is your view on makeup worn by the opposite gender?

Basically,

Guys, what is your view on girls wearing makeup?

Girls, what is your take on guys wearing makeup?

Do you prefer the whole sha-bang, a little, or none at all?

My boyfriend keeps asking me to remove my makeup but I find that the foundation and eyeliner I wear looks better than none at all...

So, what do you think about makeup worn by the opposite gender?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less is more, If I can tell you are wearing makeup with a glance from across the room, it is way to much.

• I see what you mean. My aunt wears a ton of makeup (literally) and a guy friend of mine agreed it was too much.

What Guys Said 1

• It's really only something I think about if a girl is wearing way too much. If it looks like a parrot exploded on her face, that's not exactly attractive to me. If it looks reasonably natural then the thought of make up never even crosses my mind.

What Girls Said 5

• As far as guys wearing make-up, I don't really see a problem with it - especially a lot of goth or emo guys wear eyeliner (and Johnny Depp looked HAWT with it in Pirates!). Typically, I don't usually go for a guy that wears eyeliner, but I wouldn't write a guy off because he did.

Girl, I think bottom line, you need to do what you want to do with your make-up, it's your face girl! BUT, also think of this: Him asking you to remove your make-up is a huge compliment. He's saying he prefers the way you look all natural...meaning he likes seeing YOU. That's actually very super sweet :).

• as long as I wasn't going out with him I wouldn't care

but if my boyfriend was wearing makeup that would be really weird

• I know what you mean. My current boyfriend wore black lipstick when we went out for my 18th birthday. It was nothing short of weird.

• Id imagine so I would make out until that "accidently " rubbed off hahha

• Lolz sound bout right

• I absolutely can't stand it when a guy wears makeup. It makes me want to go up to them and cut their balls off.

• A guy wearing makeup could never be anything more than my gay friend.

• yeah...i won't date a guy who wears makeup