Do girls like hair on a guy?

This is pertaining to all areas, chest, private, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind hair. Facial hair needs to be groomed. Preferably underarms should be as well. But I don't expect a guy to get rid of chest hair; I sort of think it's attractive. When it comes to hair in the private region, it should be trimmed so that it doesn't interfere with, ahem, activities. I definitely don't think guys should remove all their hair there; it looks natural, which is good. Some guys have more hair than others over their body, and if I like a guy, then I just embrace how his body is. :)

What Girls Said 12

• i love hairy guys, like zach galifianakis hairy. the only place that I'd prefer a guy not be super hairy is on his back. other than that, facial hair, leg hair, chest hair, even hairy underarms-- it's manly which is sexy.

• As long as he isn't a Sasquatch, but sometimes hair can be a turn on. Not too much in the face though

• I do, it makes them look even more manly.

• I do. Otherwise he just doesn't seem as manly to me. I thought it was weird that my old flatmate shaved his stomach.

• obv. leg hair is cool

other than that it should be a minimum

one thing I always hate is when a really good looking raises his arm and BAM its like a jungle hahaha I wish they would at least trim it or something

• yes...but it must be groomed!

• personally I like guys with hair... anywhere? chest, legs, face (sexy)or anywhere EXCEPT the privates.

not that I don't like hair down there perhaps not too much of it.. ha ha other then then its fine..

• Anywhere but the chest, it seems strange if a guy has non but at the same time chest hair grosses me out!

• actually, I think its weird if a man doesn't have hair. it makes them seem less manly, and especially if they shave their chest.. it just seems a little too feminine

• everywhere is fine but has to be very short minimum...oh and at least you shave not having too long hair...cos in the end it's ugly when its long...

• Everywhere except the private area. But I don't like a lot of hair on a guy's chest.

• yes a little bit. but not too hairy

What Guys Said 2

• Just keep it under control mate.

The last thing you want happening is scaring the mental tomatoes out of somebody because the hair growth on your body is so thick it passes as a natural ghillie suit to make you camouflage perfectly in a lush bush environment. You have to be considerate to some girls out there too when managing hair in your private regions - I would not expect many to be fond of swallowing a tuft-full of pubic hairs.

• I usually am clean shaven. I wax my back and my genital region. I am only moderately hairy on my chest and legs. Barely any arm hair.