What are some little things I can do to show a woman that I care without spilling my guts?

What I mean by this is simple. If I like a certain woman, what are little things that I can do to show that I enjoy being with her? BUT I do not want to go all notebook and mushy if you get my drift. Its just not my style. I am a little rough around the edges.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think just being a gentleman would be great, just a normal gentleman not the ones out of movies. doing the "arm guide" thing touching a girl's back will make her feel special and protected. If you want to do more as the relationship grows, you can open doors for her.

but overall just care about her. Ask her how she's doing and pay attention to her. If you have to go do something with your friends and cut your conversation short, just say sorry but you have to go, talk to you later. that way she won't feel ignored. she might be a little miffed but will most likely give you props for making the effort to say "talk to you later tonight". Also, if you can make her laugh that will make her even more comfortable around you.

most of all just be confident in who you are. confidence is always attractive and can make others feel more confident around you. this was the case with a guy I liked last year. he was really fun and outgoing but something about the way he talked and held himself made awkward silences not awkward. this was one of the main reasons I noticed him and wanted to be more than friends. hope this helps and good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• ok cowboy. I don't think you can be that rough, if you are trying to show her you care. and talking isn't mushy,unless you choose to make it so. its how you do it. not what you do.

its tough to know what you should do, as everyone is different. you should do what feels natural. you might offend her if you try to do anything. just be natural.

if you get to the point you want to date her, you will have to talk. imo its disrespectful to just go all out eating someones face off without talking about your expectations.

• well, you can show her you enjoy being with her, by doing just that. :) that was a sill answer, I suppose. Basically tell her how you feel, you don't have to be mushy at all. I know this because I'm a straigh forward type of girl..im not really "romantic" or "mushy" but one thing I can't stand is a guy who plays games, or seems to like me but won't really come out and say it.. Something about that makes women feel uneasy. Perhaps when your hanging out, on a date or about to do either of these casually tell her, I like to be around you/ hang out with you/ spend time with you. Make sure you give her something to go off of, that lets her know you like her because if she gets to the point that she is unsure, and doestn' feel secure it can ruin it all for you man. Girls need to know that you like them, you don't have to be mushy to make it apparent just a little straight forward you know? :) I hope that helped some, sorry if it didn't.

• Yes that helped a lot thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• ALWAYS leave the girl wanting to know more...make yourself a little bit of a mystery. There's no need to go all Notebook on her, just don't tell her too much about yourself. Once she knows a lot about you too soon, chances are she's judging you based on what you said.