What is a hot short hairstyle (no shorter than my adams apple) that would look good on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut your hair just at your shoulder and have them cut layer in your hair this will volumize your hair a little bit so you don't have do put so much product in your hair you want your hair to look loose and natural so get a hair cut that you requires the least amount of product in your hair adding a lot of product in your hair makes it look stiff this is bad schools coming up and everybody wearing natural makeup very subtle tones and light colors on the eyes your hair should match it should have little product in it so it looks natural definitely get layers cut in it a be sure to tell you hair dresser that you want something low maintenance I did and the only thing I have to do with my hair in the morning after getting out of the shower is brush it and blow dry it up side down and put a little bit of hairspray and the way its cut looks like I straight ironed it and round brushed it its so cute hope I helped

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you'll look great in Kristin Cavallari new short haircut. Here is a link to a celebrity hairstyles site. You can see the picture of Cavallari hairstyle. Along with others. Check it out. link

• i think you would look good with victoria beckham's, but that might be too short for you