Does anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks?

i have some on my hips, there not bad, but I know they're there which makes them look worse in my eyes ...

Most Helpful Girl

• i know how you feel, I have a few in my inner thighs and guys tell me its nothing to worry about but I still can't stand them.

the truth is you can try to use the products, and they can maybe help, but the tissue is still destroyed.

Stretch marks happen when the skin is pulled by rapid growth or stretching. Although the skin is usually fairly elastic, when it's overstretched, the normal production of collagen (the major protein that makes up the connective tissue in your skin) is disrupted. As a result, scars called stretch marks may form.

hunny you can try all the products and perhaps theyll help but you can't make stretch marks go away entirely without the help of a dermatologist (a doctor who specializes in treating skin problems) or plastic surgeon. These doctors may use one of many types of treatments from actual surgery to techniques such as microdermabrasion and laser treatment that reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

These techniques are expensive and are not usually recommended for people in their teen years because they are not finished growing and your streach marks will probably diminish over time anyway.

hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I'm sure someone does ^^ LOL

What Girls Said 2

• Aww don't worry sweetheart, no one will judge them.

You can buy Vitamin E pills and pop open the liquid capsule and rub the oil on them :) Keep it on for awhile but don't let it touch your clothes.

• They fade away on their own for some people. but they have stuff like bio oil