Why are girls so weird?

They are so weird but extremely lovely. I never understood why some of them have so many sweaters or pairs of shoes.

Is it normal for a girl to have so many articles of clothing? I only have one sweater and four pairs of shoes. Also, I do have a brain and a good heart to pump blood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I get bored if I wear the same clothes a lot. I like being able to put together like 50 different outfits for different occasions. I actually don't have that many shoes though... only a pair of sneakers, a couple pairs of flip flops, and a pair of heels. Consider me weird. =/ I really don't understand what is so complicated about girls.

What Girls Said 9

• That what I'm saying! Clothing has taken on a new meaning. No longer do humans cloth to protect ourselves from the elements. It's about fashion and creating an image for ourselves. Society and big business has told us that we need to have style to be accepted. Would you date a girl that wore the same sweater and jeans everyday? probally not.. our thinking has been "evolved" if you wear something days in a row it must be dirty, if your fashion is out of date your out f touch.

• Why are guys so weird but lovely, and usually don't have so much clothes?

• lol I like being weird

• my brother has TONS of shoes. as soon as nike releases a new pair he'll have them. its personal preference and no girl wants to look like the girl next to them. So when they have a few dresses to choose from they can be differnt

• Because that's just the opposite sex my friend. Don't like it? Become gay lol

• it would be weird if girls didn't have so much clothes and so many pairs of shoes.

• weird is awesome:)

• haha Weird? I think it because we like to have something different !

• one sweater? do you just wear it over and over?

• think bout that logic though, If the sweater keeps you warm and has no holes what's wrong with wearing it everyday? As consumers we are told we need a sweater for each day of the week. It doesn't make sense.. a sweater is a sweater

• Yeh, I never got why wearing the same oufit for a few days matters... I mean I shower everyday, my clothes don't smell and aren't dirty, why would I not wear them again?

What Guys Said 2

• You seem to be under the impression that girls try to make sense or use logic. If you try to figure them out, your brain will melt. Fact of life.

• Girls typically have more clothes than guys because they are more concerned with appearance than we are. Not always, but often.

Not sure what the brain/heart comment is about? Kinda weird if you ask me...