Is height an issue?

Ok, so I'm a 5'2'' female, and I've always loved taller guys. Like 6 foot average. I've even dated a guy who was 6'5''! I'm not opposed to dating shorter guys by any means.but my question is whether the height difference bothers guys? Do taller guys prefer taller girls? Do you guys feel weird if you're a foot taller than your girlfriend? Do people look at it as a "weird couple"? Any input would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think most guys prefer smaller girls (helps them feel manlier and like they can protect her because she might need protecting) I personally love smaller/shorter girls I find them just adorable and I won't lie it makes doing stuff to/with them easier like carrying them masculine feeling increases around more petite girls.

What Guys Said 2

• My friends and I perfer our gal to be shorter than us. However, there is a limit. Most of my friends and I stand about 5"10 give or take an inch. And we want our girl to be no shorter than 5"3 and no taller than perhaps 5"7. The reason why we don't want our gal to be too short is because it feels as if we're going out with a little kid whenever a short gal walk with us. So if you find yourself dating a guy who's a lot taller than you, you should consider geting some really high heels.

• honestly it doesn't matter if both of you are ok and like each other ,

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, 15 inches taller. I'm 5'8', so that would be 6'11" for me. Too big. I would feel like a child or something. And during sex I think my face would be way beneath his. That doesn't seem cool at all. I'd feel left out, I think.

Not like I mean to discourage you. Whatever works for you is fine. And I think there's plenty of guys out there who love you tiny little waif girls. It sure seems like every ex-boyfriend I've ever had is in that boat.