Guys do you like a girl who is stylish or one is. . .

Ok I'm going to go out with my friends this weekend and I hope to see the guy I'm crushin on. My question is do you think he would be more apt to flirting back if I was dolled up like cute outift, heels, makeup and hair all done. or something simple like dc's jeans hair up and natural makeup? this isn't a first impression but it will be the first time I flirt with him more than casual talk.

Most Helpful Guy

• when you ask a guys opinion about this. your gonna get different answers. each guy has their own attraction to different styles. personally for me, I love when a girl can throw on some jeans, a t shirt and some shoes (not flats or heels) and come out have a good time and be comfortable. it sure sucks when your out and the girl can't have as much fun cause she's wearing a skirt and doesn't want to moon anyone lol, or in heels and can't keep up. if its a casual thing your going to, then keep it cas

What Guys Said 2

• I've always been partial to dc jeans, hair up, and the natural look. To me "dolled" up women tend to be higher maintenance. Besides, when we're going out on dates she better wear something she can have a little fun in! (Tight jeans always, I mean ALWAYS, are a pleasantry!) :-)

• just dress casual and comfortable. if you get to dressed up you'll look like your trying to hard and may not make the impression that is truly you

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should just be yourself. =]

it doesn't matter if you wear the most expensive outfit,

as long as you're being honest

and generally like this guy,

then he shouldnt care about things like that.

but hey,

that doesn't mean you can't wear a cute top you might have bought recently ;]

• I have noticed that girls who get dolled up get more attention. But there are some guys who appreciate the laidback look, so do what's natural for you. If you're not a glam chick you don't wanna pretend to be if that's not you.