Why do guys prefer curly hair more than straight on girls??

i would like to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys like both, as long as the hair is healthy and clean. I've heard some guys say they like me better with straight and some like me better with curly but I wear it however I feel like it, especially if I'm running late. Straight hair is sleek and elegant and curly hair is cute and innocent. Wavy hair is fun and flirty. As long as the curly hair isn't frizzy or anything (use some styling product like moroccan oil to make it smooth and shiny) I don't think it matters as long as he's attracted to you. If your hair is stick straight instead of a curling iron you could just try a scrunching gel, scrunch your hair with the gel in your hands and let it air dry.

What Guys Said 3

• it gives the appearance of more volume, also to my eye the curls land much nicer on the shoulders and chest as opposed to flat, straight hair.

• I don't. I like straight hair on girls. To me, it looks more elegant and sexy.

link

This is a good example. I think both ladies are attractive, but I do like the one with the straight hair a little bit more. Plus she's a brunette, so maybe I'm just biased :) Plus I find Salma Hayek to be really pretty too, so I don't know lol

• I like straight or wavy, just not super curly. Wavy seems to be my favorite. Its sexy!

What Girls Said 3

• I like both straight and curly hair.

I have always had curly hair, but sometimes wish I had straight hair. Cause of less frizz and poof. But all the girls with straight hair wished they had my volume to there hair. Witch is kinda funny.

But be thankful with what you have cause at least we have hair, right.

• i think that curls look more hot and nasty :p to guys that means its a wild sexy girl or something like that hahaha

• Maybe because it has volume & gives them a fun personality look.