"GUYS" do you like makeup on girls or NOT?

so guys which do you like more? with makeup? or without it? which do you think is more PRETTY?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let us answer your question this way,

There are girls who look very pretty without makeup but on special occasions they will wear make up anyway, just to accentuate their features a little. It doesn't mean girls are less pretty when they're not wearing it, it just means... Well its like a shirt and tie. If a guy wares a shirt and tie it doesn't really make the guy look better because it adds color or accentuation that he should naturally have, it just seems a little more formal, a little more classy.

but at the same time, if a girl is always wearing the stuff its like "why are you hiding your face, don't you know your beautiful? don't you know I like you how you are?"

What Guys Said 6

• With, because 80% of girls looks better with make up. But then there are girls that look really good naturally, and then they ruin it by wearing way too much make up, but that's girls with a wrong image of themselves, as you should notice this yourself. I mean if your skin is perfect and you don't notice anything on your face that could be corrected with make up, don't use it, or at least not a lot of it.

I've seen my fear share of girls without make up, trust me, keep the make up on, the chances are biggest that you look much better with ;) But if you look good natural, nothing beat a naturally beautiful girl, that doesn't look cosmetic or anything.

• make up does not look good

maybe on a special night like the wedding ha ha

but id say natural is the way to goo!

• I prefer without since it looks more natural and that's how they really look. Plus chances are your going to see them without it soon or later anyway.

• Are you serious? or are you just saying that..

i look like crap without makeupp, I can't believe guys like that look?

it makes no senseee, :/

• No I'm being serious. If your my girlfriend I'm gonna like how you look no matter what.

• Anyone who is not "absolutely astonishingly stunningly marvellously beautiful" without makeup will just look worse with it. Girls who ARE [insert adjectives here] beautiful will just -stay beautiful- but won't be "more beautiful" because of makeup.

Makeup is just a way to get insecure girls' money. If you think you are better looking in makeup, you just hate yourself, and your self-perception is warped and flawed.

• i like makeup but I don't expect girls to wear it all the time.

• I like makeup as long as it's not too much makeup. Too much looks bad. I'd prefer no makeup over too much. ;)

• F#$k make up ai you don't need it on. A girl is more attractive with out it I have noticed :-)

What Girls Said 3

• Teehee my sister go from a 6 to a 8.5 when she does her hair and makup but then again she has to whipe that 8.5 face off every night... Her husband will know about it one day lol so basically it looks better but then again it is also fake =P

• All guys are different. My husband prefers me to wear little or no make-up, but I know a lot of guys who like a girl to be all dolled up. It just depends on the guy.

• They like make-up.Last time I checked,the women voted "sexiest woman alive" wore a pound of make-up.

Some girls look good without make-up,some don't.

• Women voted sexiest woman alive are usually not voted for that for their facial features. its mostly because of there body. just saying

• Just because someone voted sexiest woman alive doesn't necessarily show the views of the entire population of Earth. Especially because that is done only so girls like you would think it's as authentic as if it was your Bible. And "attractive" to you is completely different from what a guy finds attractive on a girl. You just assume things based on what you learn from the media as you have no firsthand experience. Also, "sexy" does not equal "attractive".

• Sexy=attractive,why do you think guys flock towards "sexy" women

And I actually do have firsthand experience,so maybe you should learn your sh*t before speaking?