Do guys care if girls dye their hair?

do you guys like it or find it like a turn off?

i want to dye my dark brown hair into a redish brown color at my hairline...do you think we look slutty or good when we color our hair?

tell me what you think

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it a lot actually

What Guys Said 3

• well coming from a boyfriend of a ex emo who changes her hair almost everyday, I think it can be really attractive as long as it's nicely done.

• The issue is lack of security.

• I am not most guys. Though I think that it would be a turnoff.

It's like wearing a mask. Some guys have this thing for girls that have certin types of hair. So if your hair was changed then that's like killing the relationship.

• i love if it looks good but if you pick a color that looks bad on you it will be a turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• I know I can't speak for guys, but from experience, I doubt they care .. I've never had a guy be less attracted to me because of my hair color.

besides, if you don't tell them, how are they gna notice? .. I color my hair all the time (which has NOTHING to do with lack of security, more because I get bored easily with my hair and like switching things up) . and guys don't even notice the difference.