Is it normal for a 16 y old?

Is it normal for a 16 yrold to want to try every style? Well not every style but a lot of them? And mix them up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try other styles in what?...

• Styles in clothes. Like there is the country style (which is my #1 style) and the punk style and etc etc. But that kinda style.

• ?nt gv a damn about what they say..

• Its getting easier to ignore them...or just tell the off. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• No but its f***ing good. Hahha

• Why do you say that? Jw. Lol

• Well, at 16, its normal to wear whateveryone else is wearing, or what's hip at da time, or whatever. Y'know? So adorning yourself in different styles all the time, that's not normal, but its really cool, y'know. Cos most people pick one and fly with it, and I guess that's a bit predictable.

• Oooooh. Ok. Lol. I understand now :) well I'm totally unpredictable :)

• Lol I thought you meant sex positions.

What Girls Said 4

• totally normal, its how girls find what they like and don't like in clothing and style. you might try buying one piece of clothing of certain style and see how you like and then find out you don't really like it or the other way around. nothing to worry about, you want to try different looks to see what you like and what looks best!

• Thanks :) people started telling me I was creeping them out with my 'off the wall' looks sometimes. Lol. So I was making sure it was normal. But thanks again!

• yes of course! its completely normal to try out everything. and continue to do so until you find the style that's right for you :)

• Course it is[:

• of course. it's fun to experiment with different looks in other to find the one that's right for you