Do Guys really Hate Uggz?

Ok so I hate Uggz but where I live it snows all day and night and if its not snowing it raining, so for this winter I wanna get uggz but do guys really hate them? I just want them because there easy to wear and warm so would that be a turn off to most guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, in a situation like yours, I think practicality should overrule any and all opinions from guys. Like I really hope that you wouldn't actually decide against warm Winter footwear and let your feet freeze, just because a bunch of guys don't like the way they look. Regardless of what they are. Also, a guy who would prefer your toes freezing off, to you wearing a pair of Uggs when it's cold isn't the kind of guy you'd benefit from keeping around anyway.

But as Beans said, I don't think Uggs are waterproof. So I guess the guys are in luck, because you'd probably be better off picking out different Winter boots.

What Guys Said 6

• can't say I care either way. They're not my favorite kind of footwear on a girl but I wouldn't be put off them if a girl was wearing them.

Theres a time and a place and as long as its then, Isee no reason why you couldn't wear them

• Short answer, yes. Keep in mind that a lived through the 80s with their pleather, parachute pants, Vans, and Swatches.

In my minds, Uggs easily make the list of the top fashion fails of all time. Ever. Period.

• I don't hate them.

They're cute

• If possible, I would burn that company down. Uggz instantly turn me off. I don't care how hot you are.

• it depends on the girl, but usually cute

• theyre hot with short shorts

What Girls Said 7

• You absolutely HAVE to wear them properly! It's a must! They're a stigma here of the stereotypical "Chav" woman, well the cheap, knock-off Uggs are. They usually wear them with baggy sweat or track pants along with a trackie top and air scraped back so tight it's giving them a Croydon Facelift. And looking like that here, pretty much will only attract a chav man.

Real Uggs are expensive an wearing clothes with em that look like you don't give a damn just makes you instantly look cheap for some reason. A nice pair of leggings with them or skinny jeans with a nice top and a cosy jacket for winter always looks good and pretty cute too. ^_^

• I Think some do and they probably hate them because they are tired of seeing a whole bunch of other girls with them or maybe because they are UGG-ly. I know a few that think they are cute plus I have a pair and its super comfy! :)

• Wear what you want.Screw the guys.I have to deal with cold weather too and I ould careless what anyone thinks about me wearing my knock off uggs.

• I like em

• Uggs are not waterproof, it's completley pointless to buy them for the prupose you described

• just wear them. they may not be the sexiest shoes to guys compared to stiletto heels but don't be silly and not wear uggs just because you heard guys hate them. they are more comfortable and warm, are you really gonna sacrifice that just to have hot shoes for guys? especially when most guys don't judge you by your shoes anyway? if a guy sees a hot girl wearing uggs I doubt he's gonna be like "ew I'm so turned off that she dared wear those monstrocities!"

• Are you referring to just Uggs the brand? Or all boots in general. Because that's what Uggs are. Boots. Nothing more, nothing less. NOthing to get so worked up over

• I disagree.

I love both uggs and boots on girls, but I like each for different reasons.

Uggs give off a more childish, comfortable, cute, fuzzy sort of vibe.

Boots give off a really sexy vibe.