Guys/girls are belly button rings...

hott, sexy, gross, disturbing?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol disturbing?

i think sexy if you have a flat tummy

What Guys Said 6

• Belly button rings are sexy. Of course you have to understand that being fat and having a belly button ring isn't attractive. Belly button rings draw attention to that specific area, so it should be meant for girls that are in shape and in shape only.

Hot, Sexy- If the girl's in shape.

Gross-If the girl has rolls.

• I don't like piercings...

• Hot, especially the ones that hang down.

• definitely hot and sexy

• Hot.

• Hot, sexy, cute, any word that is a positive.

What Girls Said 5

• I actually kinda like belly button piercings. A small one (on a woman, at least) almost always looks good, to me.

• i think there is a right and a wrong way to do it.

a) you should have a nice, flat stomach. I'm not being a bitch - I'm bigger, so I don't wear them. its like a belly shirt - wear one if you have a nice belly. its basic logic here people.

b) you need a NICE piece of jewelry to put in there. tacky disgusting belly button rings are so unsexy I could puke.

• With my personal experience with belly button rings, I must say gross. I guess they're right, though, it's like a belly shirt. I would never wear one, I'm too reserved. No one would have an opurtunity to SEE a belly button ring on me unless they by off chance caught me in a bikini. Unlikley. But if you're like my mother and you wear a belly button ring with your sports bra to six flags with your ten year old daughter in hand, then by all means, go with an unguaddy blessing.

• I personally think that they are kinda gross unless you have a flat stomach. I would never have one though because I think they are kinda trashy and they look weird under shirts. That is just not my style, I'm not dying for attention.

• it depends for some its look great for them and others you don't want to know what I'm thinking xD!