What is the first thought that goes through your mind when you see somebody you think is hot?

Self explanatory.

Most Helpful Girl

• can I keep him? I want him as my teddy! steal it! I don't care! I just want it! I want it I want it I want it!

i say it for girls too and babies and everything I see that I like :)

What Girls Said 9

• I picture my hands on them...

• If you don't mind me asking, where do you picture your hands on them? His arms, chest, abs, bum, or is it just all over, or does it depend on the guy?

• Usually bare chest. Maybe arms and abs. When they turn around I might admire their bum.

• Ok thanks for answering. :)

• does he know he's attractive...

if he knows he's attractive he will probally be into himself and think he's all that.. which is unattractive.

• I need to get into his pants asafp.

• I usually wonder what age they are & what their personality is like. A lot people (not all of them) that are good looking are a little snobbish, so I wonder if they are like that.

• I'm afraid to admit that I always think, "He probably hasn't even noticed me, but that doesn't mean I can't keep noticing him!"

• try not to think about him at all, because he probably doesn't think the same

• Don't be so down on yourself like that. If you act and feel confident most guys will find you way more attractive even if your looks stay the same.

• Thanks for the advice :-)

• Touching him

• Could you please be a little more specific? I'm just wondering where you fantasize about touching him so I know what women are really turned on by. Is it his arms, chest, bum, all over the place or what?

• I try to imagine his body (usually only the upper body)...and then having him be passionate and sweet to me!

• sex

• Well what kind of sex? You dominating him or him dominating you? Slow passionate love making or dirty hard sex?

I'm trying to learn what men and women think when they see an attractive person of the opposite sex and also the differences, if any, in how men and women think when they see somebody attractive.

• Okay well I think about him dominating me... I don't like to dominate, I like to be controlled when it comes to sex, but I don't like domination that hurts. I typically think about being thrown on the bed or bent over, getting my hair pulled, oral sex, things of that nature....

• Thanks for answering. : )

What Guys Said 1

• Lately? "Oh look, a hot girl. Hmm" Then I walk along. Sometimes, I will see a girl doing something or talking to a friend and I'll wonder what she's like. Is she nice? Is she a bitch? Does she treat people nicely and see them individually and not just a face? Who is she?