How to get rid of pimples...

My face started to break out this weekend. I really want to get rid of these 3 pimples by this Saturday. Is there anything that you have tried that gets rid of pimples rather quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should try the cavemen regime but only includes water and jojoba oil actually if you think about it people in third world countries where they can't afford to spend a lot of money on skincare products, their skin looks pretty flawless. A lot of cleansers are bad for your face. But if you wear makeup, this might not be a help to you. Also if you are gonna use cleansers make sure you use one without artificial colors and fragrances and exfoliate at least once or twice a week. I really like the queen helen mint julep mask, you can find at sally's beauty or walmart, it helped my skin alot

What Guys Said 3

• everyone's body is different... so people react differently to different substances. try an over the counter oil-free facial wash... use a nice clean wash cloth.

things to avoid would be touching them... the oils from your hand can make them worse. also don't scratch em off or pop them.. that can cause scabs then scars.

• Pimples are chemical reactions that occur when bacteria is stuck in the pores of your skin.

-Wash your face every night with warm water and a facial cleanser such as Clearasil.

-Use toothpaste

-Don't drink soda, eat fast food, or chocolate

-Don't cake on make up

• go to a medic, don't listen to ordinary people. and be aware of the side effects of the pills.

What Girls Said 4

• Try putting a little bit of toothpaste on the pimples, it will help the redness.

You should purchase this face wash it's called "equate daily face wash (clears away dirt & oil without overdrying") at walmart, it's like $3. I used to break out like crazy & I've tried everything! But nothing worked better than this, my breakout disappeared in like 3 days. So maybe if you have time you should check this face wash out, I swear it works! & it smells so good :)

• get a clay mask and use it on them over nigiht

• put toothpaste on them...it seriously works...i do it every night before I go to sleep and its like magic

but make sure you also use mosturizer every morning though cause the toothpaste can dry out your skin.

• Put ice on them and they may go away. If not use pimple cream and stuff like that.