Whats the worst (physical) pain you have ever felt?

my hair caught on fire once and burned my scalp.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I was riding my quad bike and the engine played up and threw me, I skidded 2 metres across the sand and stone track and nicked off around half the skin from my arm.

• being in labor.. I'm pretty tolerent to pain and that hurt like hell. contractions (even with an epi and painkillers) hurt worse than having your stomach cut open and sewd back up..

and when I was like 8 or 9 months pregnant ava would like.. push on this certain nurve that would shoot down my inner thigh.. that sh*t hurt so bad I would damn near go into shock

• -Got a hit by a car at the age of 13, made my chin crooked and my lips and now I get terrible migraines from the fall.

-While rollerblading near my house I threw my glass bottle on the floor while I was falling and my hand fell through it, had to get stitches.

hooray hooray, I am a walking time bomb.

• Ouch!.

Um, I was little and don't know how I felt but my nappy was caught on fire.

Asthma attacks. I hate it.

Period pain. Kills.

• abscessed tooth or sneezing/coughing after hip surgery

• When I sprained my ankle. Except I didn't tell anyone and was walking around on it for hours.

• I'm extremely clumsy so there have been a lot of painful injuries, the worst would be : Fully braking my cracked ribs and slipping on ice and fracturing my hip.

• Period pains and band camp sunburns =.=

• getting my wisdom teeth taken out, they were sort of located up my my eye sockets :/

• It was a close tie between a ruptured appendix and being in labor.

• I burned my right leg

• My brother threw a very thick encyclopedia to my head when I was little, gave me a concussion

• when I was little I stepped on a razor it cut the bottom of my foot.. that really hurt

• Urinating after Giving Birth, Compared to the actual Labor, Urinating after was so much worse

• i accidentally hammered my nail

What Guys Said 11

• i had a 2mm laceration in my eye from a cereal bag, it fell out of the groceries when I was putting em into my parents truck and got my eye... I was having involuntary spasm's and twitching on the ground the pain was so intense... and I have a HIGH tolerance for pain.

• Having skin burned off my body. Back and shoulders. Literally melted off in chunks.

• skating. got ballsy and was trying to hardflip down this crazy local 14 stairset. I ollied it after a few tries, tried the hardflip and boom. ankle bent and shattered. blood and bone everywhere. Luckily there was a hospital within a 3 minute walk haha. But it was more like a 5minute limp on my friends shoulders

• Got stabbed in the back, not implying the metaphoric meaning, but literally, I was stabbed in the back. It pained like hell, and I'm lucky to be alive rite now. I went through hell for more than 3 months, my whole chest area hurt, every time I breathed. I couldn't bend down, I couldn't even walk for long, as the slightest tension on my chest would hurt really bad.

• A glass cut on my finger..

• brazilian juijistu... lots of things

• Lol. The only real pain I felt while taking that was one time my wrist got twisted really damn hard, but then again we had gis and I was only in for a year.

• I don't know the name of the choke, but its a gi choke where you hug them and use the end of their gi around their neck. christ, it made me bleed all over the guy. like triangles and that aren't bad just gi chokes. blah

• stomach pain...

• Have you ever had a needle shoved almost all the way through your big toe, then another shoved into the base of your nail, then another shoved under your nail? I have, twice. It SUCKED.

• I broke my ankle backwards.

• getting kicked in the nutts

• Ear pain. lol