Pointy toed shoes?

What would look good with a pair of witch toe shoes that are black with like a buckle on the front. they are only like a half inch high heel. also I have to wear skirts at my school so preferably something along those lines. no mini skirts please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear pointy toe styles with flowing pants, aka - flowing capri pants or a half-cut dress pants (they go up to your knee and form a little flow pattern). A floral skirt would definately do as well, something denim related. A sleek-cut skirt is also a good idea to pair up with the pointy shoes. If not, you can try a high-waisted skirt. That would also highlight the shoes as well as your waist line - in doing so it will pull together your entire outfit. You can pair up your skirt/trousers with a simple tee and chuncky bracelets+necklaces. If you don't like those, you can try going for something classy like a sweater vest or a nice button up shirt for women. And like the other girls have said - something like a pencil skirt or wide leg trousers are your other options.

Last but not least, if you want to take it one step farther, buy a simple black dress. Wear it. Layer it with a nice red vest or a jacket to specify the flow of the dress, and forming a simple outfit. You can then chose to take off the vest or the jacket depending on your type of style and mood.

Either of these suggestions would go good with your pointy toed shoes. I wish I could get you some pictures to go along with it, but I can't really find specific ones. So hopefully, you can visualize this.

Goodluck.

What Guys Said 3

• a pointed hat, a black dress, and a broomstick. unless you're going as an elf or a witch for halloween, pointy toed shoes just look ugly.

• uh no those are ugly. Buckles are really ugly and you might as well not wear heels if your going to wear a half inch heel. Those are uglier than flats.

• Denim or red anything

What Girls Said 2

• a nice pair of wide leg trousers would look good, like maybe something similar in style to the ones that Gap sells. check out the links below

link

link

you can wear them with a thin belt and a turtleneck when it gets cold or a nice blouse.

hope that helped a bit.

• Bermuda shorts. the formal looking ones

Maybe a pencil skirt