Can guys like 2 girls at once?

so this guy talked to me everyday for about a week we hung out he took me to dinner then I come to school (I go to an all girl school) and apparently he is talking to another girl at my school. so I didn't answer his last text. then I texted him 2 days ago and he and that girl are officially talking now but he wants me to go to this volleyball game for my school today but he's going to see her so why would he want me to go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they can. Boys can like MANY girls at once.

He doesn't know what he's doing, all he's after right now in his life(and I know your dad has probably told you this, but it's SOOO true) is sex. He is hoping that one (or both of you if you're stupid) will sleep with him, so he's trying it on with both of you.

Whatever you do do not do that, because after he's done that with you, he'll lose interest in you and focus on sleeping with the other girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Dating is difficult and there is a high failure rate. You have to keep your options open. If he isn't officially dating and exclusive with anyone else, go ahead and keep talking to him.

But with a guy like that I would stay away from anything to physical until its clear that it is just the two of you. He could be trouble. (like all guys)

• yes.but sooner or later one must be picked. you just have to be the winner. All dating is is who can get the guy girl first. I won my wife and she won me. I think it was more she won me since she said there were a few girls after me. but oh well. I have liked more than one girl at once but I picked the one that I think was the best choice.

• A guy can like a hundred women at once if he isn't serious about any of them.

What Girls Said 2

• They defintely can. Can you like two guys at once? I'm pretty sure you can.

• just leave him