What color should I dye my hair?

I'm 18 and I haven never changed the color of my hair. I want to make a change that won't be huge but big enough for guys to like it and to change things up! I'm thinner with currently brown hair lighter brown blue eyes and kinda tan? what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go for a nice blonde dye with red or honey highlights. That would give your hair a lot of definition. I had a friend who did this and she had brown hair, it looked great on her. If you are hating this idea then you can go with simple blonde highlights. You can also try putting in caramel highlights. Other then that, try asking the pros at your chosen salon. Mix and match some colors together to see which one can compliment your skin tone. That will help you out a lot, knowing that you are talking to the professionals.

Have fun.

What Guys Said 2

• Might I suggest instead of changing color you look into getting high and low lights to accent your natural hair. Or go red! Find other chicks with your face shape and see what you like on them and it will probably transfer well to you. Have fun.

BC

• Purple.

What Girls Said 3

• i agree with the ladies here. Blonde hilites would do you some good. you'll look 'fresh' maybe thin streaks instead of thick ones so that it won't look as drastic.

• put some blonde highlights in it to give it a sunkissed look.

• I allready have natural blonde highlights

• You could always get more. or you could go for some lowlights. get some dark brown put in there.

• blonde highlights would probably look good

make sure you ask for a natural look when you go to the salon though