Guys, please describe the ideal female body in your opinion.

Like, if you had your dream girl, what would her body look like? use details please.

1|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Slimish frame but curvy. (I'm slim too so don't want a girl bigger than me!). About 5ft 6, with C cups. It's about the poise too, I like women who carry themselves in a confident (yet not stuck-up) manner. This is the ideal in my mind. Men have different tastes, and a woman's body shape really doens't put me off dating her (unless she's unheathily under or over weight).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Dream girl body?

This link

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually found myself more attracted to girls with less-than-perfect bodies. Eliminates a lot of the intimidation I get from perfection, and it makes me feel better about my own less-than-perfect body. But perfection is relative, I'd say haha. My most recent ex had a belly that was to die for.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I thought I already answered this one. Christina Hendricks all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

This pic says it all. (the girl on the right). Skinny, toned, small breasts and generally fit. I like to hold a firm body rather than flab and 'curves'

0|0
    0|0
  • big ass, big boobs, fairly tall...mabey 5.11, and long hair, any colour is fine, and fairly skiny, but with very nice curves in the right places ; )

0|0
    0|0
  • difficult to explain she's shorter than me skinny (not anorexic) to average ... I can see my types but I can't explian there looks

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideal dream girls are difficult to explain she's shorter than me skinny (not anorexic) to average ... I can see my types but I can't explian there looks

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 foot 3 to 5 foot 5

95-105 pounds

brunette, with curly or straight hair. Green eyes. Long very thin legs. 32-B to 34-C

incredible lips.

Thin waist and a very tiny ass that is round and stands up nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • country girl, nice boobs, more to love body, green eyes, brown hair

2|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" 120lbs. brown hair, any color eyes, 34C, innie vagina.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is an innie vagina? Aren't all vagina's "innies"?

• Not all. Some have their inner lips stick out, aka- outie

What Girls Said 2

• I thin all in all, it seems is if men want C cups, CURVES, and thin. Basic pretty girl stereotype portrayed by American society overall (ie. self esteem crash)

0|0
    1|0
  • Healthy, curvy. But it's not just what a woman looks like, it's how she carries herself. Confidence makes all the difference...it's hot!

1|0
    0|0