Are they just trying to get me in to bed ?

Ok I'm not the skinniest of girls but I wouldn't call myself fat but I'm not really comfortable with my body I'm a size 14 ( UK sizes ). But anyway I often get complemented on how I look by guys I know and sometimes just some random guys I've never met before .

I always laugh it off because I wonder how anyone can find me attractive and just think there trying to get me in to bed .

my friends say that I'm silly and that lots of guys find me attractive and are not just trying it on .

so are they right am I being silly or are they just trying to get me in bed ?

would appreciate any replys

thanks x

but some of the comments are made by guys I've known for a long time and I don't know how they can find me attractive that's why I jump 2 the conclusion they're just trying to get me in to bed

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a woman who is 25 and I just looked at your profile pic. You are very pretty and certainly a size 14 is not uncommon with us girls. I have found that men enjoy a women with a little meat on them more than they do the girls that they can hold by their necks, shake them and hear the bones rattle.

Cheer up and enjoy the complement's.

Good luck with it all

Katie

• Thank you very much you have defo put my mind to rest ! x

• You are very welcome and just remember you enjoy! Date a few of these guys and I bet you end up having a lot of fun (which doesn't include naked in bed) LOL

You Take Care

Katie

What Guys Said 2

• All guys have a mind to get a girl in bed. Its a given in any flirtation or romantic relationship. Otherwise you would both be just friends. There are some guys that just want to sleep with you and then leave you, but there are also plenty of guys who would rather have a relationship with you then just that one night stand. So some of them do want to just sleep with you, but the rest want something more.

• attractiveness is more that just a dress size - I've seen many skinny girls that I don't find remotely attractive.

looks also covers style & attitude: if you've got good taste & present yourself well & confidently, then you're likely to get noticed.

• Looks like you added a photo to your profile in the meantime: I can see what people are complimenting - very pretty.

• Thank you lol I'm not very good at accepting compliments tho

• So many girls aren't, which is a shame; though I guess it's why guys are here to keep saying good things about you all ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure some of them do just want to get you in bed. That's just how some guys are. But I'd bet that some of them are genuine too.

• I'm like that everyday. But you and myslef need is to boost upself confidence. Even if that's what they're after you're the only person who can give them access. You're young so have fun!

The guys who you know, they may look pass your physical and think about how you are personality wise they might be attracted to that. If they say that that means they accpet you for who you are!

• people change along with the opions so they might of changed on how they think about you.

• yes you're pretty, enjoy the compliments . but just be careful :) good luck

• no,i don't think they trying to get you into bed.if they are sexual comments about you then maybe but I don't think they are.