Do low cut jeans on guys look good? Baggy, skinny or normal cut? A little boxer showing from time - to- time?

girls opinions?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• normal or straight leg. skinny looks good if you're going for the musician grudgy look or you have the body for it. I've seen chubby guys try pulling off the skinny pant emo look but all I could notice is their bulge coming out...sorry, its kind of true. I mean, anyone can wear skinny pants but they have to fit right to look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny looks awful! but sort of half skinny, you know, baggyish jeans look great :)

and too low cut jeans are hilarious. seriously, unless you're a model or something girls with laugh about it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, I depends on the guy and his body shape.

haa, I like when a little bit of the boxers are showing...nothing like hey look at my asss crack :p

and mmm, skinny only some guys can put it off. skater/scene/"emo" maybe.

really, my opinion is depends on the guy's body and his personailty.

//.<3

0|0
    0|0
  • straight jeans are your best bet. skinny jeans look great too but that really depends on your style and what not. but straight leg jeans work for everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy skinnys are hawt ^.^ lol

0|0
    0|0
  • normal straight man!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love skinny jeans on guys. So long as they're not tighter than mine are. But I'm surrounded by teenage guys, and I think it would look weird on someone older.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wear low cut girl jeans all the time they feel much better then guy jeans

0|0
    0|0