What is your opinion of tattoos and piercings?

do you find tattoos and piercing attractive or unactractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people can pull them off, and others can't. Don't get them in a part of your body that is prone to stretch marks, etc. And put some thought into what you get... Make it meaningful; don't get something random just for the heck of it. (This is with regards to tattoos). As for piercings, it doesn't really matter... You can take them out whenever you want. I think that some people go overboard, but a little jewel here or there can be nice if it's done tastefully, and works to accentuate nice features of your face or body. Personally, I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo, and I stick to pretty generic piercings (ears, nose)... But that's not to say that I think there's anything wrong with going further. My ex had quite a few tattoos, and was muscular... It made him look a bit tough (even though he's actually a giant teddy bear), and I thought it was pretty sexy. That, and tattoos and piercings can actually be very artistic!

What Guys Said 9

• Personally I find that they tend to make a girl less attractive but that's just me personally. I think in moderation some guys like one or the other. I'm OK with ear piercings but preferably would prefer without

• I find tramp stamps and little tattoos on other parts of d body attractive but as 4 piercing,its crazy...

• Tattoos are hot except on the chest, and piercings are hot except on eyebrow and monroe

• I love piercings, and monroes are the only ones that get at me.. I really don't like them lol :) eyebrows are just dumb, they grow out so easily.

• Question: how do chicks wax/thread their eyebrows when it's pierced? I've always wondered...

• More often than not they are trashy and lame.

• ink and piercings are madddddd cute!

• love em...I have a prince albert

• For the most part unattractive. They can be a turn on though. Like a belly button and tongue piercing are hot.

• ball

• when I was younger I thought they were cool...now I think it's a sign that you are ghetto and/or white trash

What Girls Said 8

• i love them, on guys and girls. its an form of art! :D

at the end of the day its your body, so if you love them and want them, just do it

i have several tattoos and piercings and they make me feel good about myself :)

• earring and belly piercings are pretty, anywhere else is a turn off (for girls). for guys, some look good with lobe piercing. Tattoos on some guys are ok...my guy has a tattoo on his chest of latin words I don't think it looks that good but I haven't said anything to him yet...LOL. I was thinking of getting a girly desing tattoo on my back but that's probably not going ot happen

• i just got my first tattoo on my back. it symbolizes my family, country and God. and my man surprised me with my tattoo appointment already paid for my 28th birthday! :D

• a few tattoos but I'm not really a big fan of piercings

• I love them but I'm biased since I have them myself.

• Def Attractive!

• Unatractive.

• I personally don't give a f*** what dudes think of tattoos and piercings.

At the end of the day, it's YOUR choice and YOUR body. If you want to do it, and do it in the right way (i.e., clean, sterile procedure and aftercare) then go for it.

I had my ears pierced but now I don't. I have two tattoos - on the smaller side - and I'm getting my belly button pierced. I do body art for myself to show others my own style.

Good luck.