What do you guys think of girls with red hair?

its been thought that girls with red hair are supposed to seem more sexy and firey with a lot of will power so what do you think considering that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the girls' personality. I've fallen for a red head before but it wasn't just for her hair.

• Hair colors don't really matter much but I will say that if there was a red head and a blonde/brunette/raven hair girl I would probably go up to the red hair girl it's just something I like about the color lol

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's pretty but I'm a bit skeptical about the associated personality traits.

• Am I in before ginger jokes? Good.

Seriously, hair colour doesn't change my opinion on a girl that much. To me it's about what's inside, not what her appearance is.

• Natural redhead is cute. Red should not be a fake color though...hardly ever works well because it so rarely goes with skin-tone. Really, only natural red-heads have the right skin tone to make it look good.

• If its natural, I find it hot.

If its fake... eh... Depends on the girl.

• I don't stereotype people based on their hair colour.. Seriously.

Girls with red hair can be hot or not just like any other hair colour.

• i love redheads!

What Girls Said 0