What goes through a guys mind when they see a pretty girl's stretch marks and extra belly skin from pregnancy?

Ok so I was married for a long time and divorced about 3 years ago. I'm finally getting back into the whole dating scene and met a wonderful guy. I can see it becoming intimate soon but one problem...I am embarrased of my stretch marks and the little excess skin on my stomach. I am very pretty and petite but that one thing is weighing on my mind. So I ask guys for their honest opinion. Is he gonna be turned off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never seen a woman without stretch marks and I've never rejected one for them for it either. You should go to a strip club sometime and witness how men actually pay money to women with stretch marks to dance for them, it happens thousands of times a day so you have to figure it isn't as big a deal as you think.

About the belly, I'm sure he has an idea of what your figure looks like even though he hasn't seen you naked yet so once again don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 11

• Any guy that judges you negatively buy that, isn't a guy you want anyway. If you still have a great personality, a nice face and a nice body,...I don't think a little extra skin is going to matter.

Any guy who's looking for the perfect girl should go to realdoll.com, it's the only thing he's going to be hanging around with if he complains about your extra skin and stretchmarks.

• Depends on the guy, but I wouldn't be. If its got to that stage I would already like the girl enough that it wouldn't matter. Most guys don't have flawless bodies either.

• We all have our imperfections, we're human after all. That said, if he has a problem with your stretch marks and tummy screw him, well, in this case I guess not, but, anyway, he should love you for you and not just your body. Short of that you don't need him anyway.

I'm seeing this woman now who is six years older than me and she has a bit of a tummy and some stretch marks but I still find her extraordinarily sexy.

• man the harpoons!

• no, it is not a turn off, it doesn't matter to me.

• wouldn't worry about it at all, if you don't he shouldn't

• If I am in love, and I am at that point, I really don't care.

• Use the search bar retard. We don't care about stretch marks.

• no, not going to be turned off. And you don't want the immature jacka%#$# who would have a problem with it.

Guys know they aren't perfect either. I was with a woman who was very self conscious about this -- and she was the sexiest woman I have ever been with. I regularly told her how beautiful she was to me and we had a loving relationship.

• why do you girls keep calling yourself nasty names... I mean like "stretch marks"?! really? it's just that you have had a baby in your belly before, and that you're a mommy, that extra little meat on your stomach can be extremely sexy, because for men only two types of women turn them on: hot teens and mature mommy girls ;) mommies have that so special something about them because of the hormones and their experience, and best of all they're the warmest and the kindest :)

• I would look for the nearest door OR window.

• Favorably a window or a balcony, and drop your head right in the middle of a busy street so nobody would notice.

• What a weenie you are!

• Wow. I'd really try to reel in that whole "biggest asshoIe on the planet" thing, it doesn't work very well.

What Girls Said 2

• SWEETHEART, all of that comes along with being a woman,so don't worry about those stretch marks. NO,they won't be turn off, if you are that self concious about them,they have body make-up at Macy's! Good Luck!

• Every girl has stretch marks and even most guys, not because the guys are heavy but because if you lift weights and was getting big too fast you will get stretch marks too, I have them on my shoulders from lifting. If guys say no then they will never really find any girl even the skiniest girl when they get pregnant will have stretch marks. If the guys watch p*rn (they do=p) you will see they all have stretch marks around their breasts, butt and thighs even the ones that are like 5 6 and 100 lbs

• Stretch marks are genetic,so everybody get them,it's the elasticity of the skin. So you are not alone we all have them,even men,it's not something they haven't seen before. GOD BLESS YOU!

• I got the same problem.. and I have never had one problem with men.. Alittle belly skin, or stretch marks, shouldn't bother a guy they should know what a women look's like after we have a baby or babies. And if something like that bothers them then it's not worth it cause it would seem they only wanted you for your body and that's not right a guy should like you for you no matter what shape you are in.