Dimples, are they cute or you don't care ?

Girls, if a guy has dimples when he smiles, is that cute/attractive?

can you pinpoint why they're attractive ? or is it just because it enhances the smile ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're very cute. =] As to why, they're just something that accentuates and adds extra character to the face, with the added bonus of framing the smile. They may not always make a person more attractive. But at the very least, I've never seen dimples DETRACT from a guy's looks.

I've got them too though. Almost two sets, haha. One set is an inch directly below the outer corners of my mouth, between my mouth and my chin. I only have one cheek dimple though, on my right side. I have to be smiling pretty damn big or laughing really hard for them all to pop out at once though. I swear the cheek one is new, because I never noticed it until recently somehow. My only theory is that it hasn't always been there, haha.

What Girls Said 7

• Very cute

• It depends on his overall face, but yes, it's very cute and charming (:

• I love dimples! wish I had them and yes they are very attractive!

• Personally I think it's adorable when a guy has dimples, or cute. (whatever word you wanna use) And I doubt any girls would hate/dislike them.

• ADORABLE (:

• they are so freakin adoeable-- I don't know there's just something about them-- it the ideal feature that enhances cuteness just like other features enhance good looks--

i have dimples myself when I smile-- I get told I'm cute quite often :)

go dimples;P

• Sooo cute. My boyfriend has them and they drive me crazy and make me smile so hard when I see them. Wish I had some of my own:(

What Guys Said 1

• If he z handsome entirely..