Crazy gorgeous hair??

Ok schools about to start and I need my hair cut. I wanted some ideas for my hair cut. My hair is pretty long, about midback length and I want to keep it about that length, its a light blonde but not beach blonde. It has layers right now but besides that there is no real structure to it.

I want some ideas for a haircut that you don't see everyday but isn't to crazy. Links would definetly be appreciated but not required.

Please and thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have hella long hair as well and I got really tired of it. So, about a day ago, I went and got frontal bangs, and kept the long hair. Well, it's look AMAZING mostly because I love it so much. Try going for that. Bangs totally change your face structure. If you doubt whether or not it'll look good on you, ask the hair dresser. That's what I did, and w/e she told me was appllied. They will be very honest with you.

Some more ideas you can go for is to get side bangs and choping up all the hair to your shoulders length. If that seems to be too drastic, go for a trim but dye or highlight your hair a different color.

Check out the following links for some new inspirational ideas:

link

link

For some celebrity inspired styles, check this link out:

link

link

Hopefully, this was some help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Try some bangs. keep it long long hair is hot.

link

• whatever you do. don't get the BOB! lol. no rihanna-inspired up in here.