Does how a girl look really matter guys?

U always here guys talking bout how hot girls are and than they go and make fun of "ugly" girls. Than you also hear about guys that actually girls for the personality more than looks. What is it really?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is with guys the same as with girls-- we want a combination of both. Unfortunately it is hard to find, and when both sides, girls and guys, grow up we start looking more for substance, and looks don't matter as much any more.

What Guys Said 4

• To me the looks mater because the looks show how you take care of your selfs you don't have to be the hottest girl but if you have a shape body you defenitly have guys attention. the personality is very important to but if you don't take care of you personality it's not enough.

• I agree with gravygirl, but I think that becomes less important in a serious relationship. People that love each other stop focusing on many of the physical factors, but at the start of a relationship or in trying to atract someone I think looks are very important.

• Physical attractiveness is the first thing that will get two people together, so yes it is important. But it's the personality (or the compatibility of personalities) that keep people together.

So it all depends on what you're looking for. Do you want short term hook-up or long term relationship?

• is half and half, I used to like this girl because she looked good but her personality was BS!

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, looks matter to them. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but I don't know one guy who doesn't care about how a girl looks. Even if they think they're drawn in by her personality, a lot of times I think their perception of her is largely based on how she looks. There's a reason we're so neurotic about it, and it's because they care. Looks are what makes their dicks hard, and it's pretty difficult to have a sexual relationship without that.

• i can sit her and say .looks don't matter but I'd be lyin.ask yourself.do I care about how my boyfriend would look? of course. he has to have some swag .cuteness to him.

you don't get to know personality just by walkin' by someone. looks are first. than you get to know the personality. if they have that.than you got a double hit!